|Max Power||150 Watt|
|Max Power Voltage||18.0 Volt|
|Max Power Current||8.33 A|
|Open Circuit Voltage||21.0 Volts|
|Short Circuit Current||8.74A|
|Dimensions||375 x 300 x 85mm|
|Test Conditions||AM1.5, 25OC, 1000W/m2|
|Battery Connections||Battery Clamps|
KT Solar – Solar Blanket Portable 150 Watt (KT70712)
Model No. KT70712
The KT 150 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Blanket is a compact, light-weight solution to your solar needs.
Ideal for camping, 4×4 and marine applications, the KT 150 Watt Solar Blanket is manufactured from a solar cell that is cast from silicon. These cells are more efficient in producing power than most other panels, so the size of the panel is smaller yet produces a greater power output.
This one-piece, easy-fold design folds down to a compact bag with all accessories neatly tucked away inside. The panels feature a scratch-resistant mat coating for durability and folded tabs which allow you to secure the blanket to your vehicle and close the doors over the tab to reduce the chances of theft.
Model No. KT70712
• One-piece easy-fold weather-proof 150 Watt Solar Blanket
• Small, compact design for easy transportation and storage
• Unfolded dimensions: 1820mm x 920mm x 135mm
• Folded dimensions: 400mm x 330mm x 135mm
• 50 Amp Heavy Duty Connector wired to Solar Blanket for easy power connection
• Includes 15 Amp, 12V Solar Charge Controller (waterproof IP65)
• Includes 5M Power Lead with easy connections to power (2.5mm2 Twin Core Cable)
• Includes 55cm Power lead with positive and negative battery clamps for easy connection to battery (2.5mm2 Twin Core Cable)
• Features securing tab to secure solar blanket to vehicle to prevent theft
• Blanket features loops along the longer edges to allow mounting in various positions
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.