- Kawasaki FR651V premium and commercial grade V-Twin engine.
- TUFF TORQ 300 series serviceable transaxles.
- Ground Speed Infinitely variable 0-12.9 kph.
- GT-Trac for precision traction, balance and control on inclines.
- 18.9 litres fuel capacity.
- Ogura electric PTO Clutch.
- Fabricated heavy-duty 1.5″ x 3″ fusion welded tube frame.
- Front caster forks are fabricated using 17/64″ steel
- Heavy-duty fabricated steel, 4” deep deck.
- Cast aluminium 1″ shaft with twin double sealed bearings.
- Long lasting deck belts are designed with large idler pulleys to minimize wear.
- ZTR is perfectly balanced with low centre of gravity.
- Foot operated parking brake.
- Control panel with LCD display, which contains at the push of a button a tachometer, engine hour meter, mowing hours meter, battery voltage, a countdown timer for engine oil replacement and a clock.
- Keyless starting – Push-start keypad, featuring a personalised code to start.
- 12v outlet with plug and play wiring system.
- Cup holder.
- Mid-back bolstered seat.
- Easy access for servicing with a removable floorpan.
- Rubber floor mat.
- 20″ drive tyres (New – Carlisle turf armour tyres).
- 13″ front caster tyres.
- Solid anti-scalping wheels with grease nipples on deck.
Bushranger Spartan RZ-C 42″
RRP $ 8,899
**Save $250 until 30/4/21**
The RZ-C 42″ is the smallest unit in the line up, but make no mistake, this compact solution delivers big results!
The RZ-C is our newest compact solution with BIG results. Manufactured with the same fusion welded tube frame as our bigger zero turns, the RZ-C has the same durability with a lower starting price! The BUSHRANGER RZ-C eats up lawns of all sizes and comes packed with premium features that are all included as standard, and truly make the BUSHRANGER RZ-C stand out from the rest. Features like the bullet proof Kawasaki FR651V V-Twin engine (usually reserved for commercial mowers), safety features like the GT Trac for the best traction on inclines, the easy touch brake system, the foot assist easy-lift deck, an ergonomic cockpit and huge fuel tanks will have you happily and safely mowing for hours without having to stop until the jobs done. All Spartan Mowers have an Xtreme Turf Flow (XTF) deck fabricated from 7 gauge steel, not just the top end models. Check out the competition and see the difference for yourself. No light duty decks here! This enhanced deck system comes standard on ALL models and the RZ-C is fitted with a 4″ deep version of the deck which allows it to manoeuvre easily in tight spaces. The BUSHRANGER RZ-C series ZTR’S are built and perform like a commercial grade mower but at an affordable price.